Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,890 in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)