Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,205 in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)