Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,746 in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)