Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,627 in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)