Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,553 in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)