Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,362 in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)