Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,518 in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)