Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06616 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,104 (RD$ 92,250) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)