Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06611 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,507 (RD$ 53,050) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)