Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06631 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,026 (RD$ 60,706) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)