Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07597 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,564 (RD$ 86,399) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)