Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,954 in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)