Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,669 in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)