Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06540 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,878 (Php28,709) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (40 minutes ago)