Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06552 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,856 (Php43,588) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)