Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07111 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,505 (Php63,343) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)