Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20191 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,300 (ARS $11,391) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)