Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06711 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,438 (RD$ 66,130) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (44 minutes ago)