Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06591 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,313 (RD$ 80,621) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)