Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,206 (COL$3,803,118) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)