Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,682 (COL$4,106,845) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (31 minutes ago)