Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,111 (COL$4,191,178) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)