Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,720 (COL$3,435,348) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)