Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,858 (COL$3,990,650) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)