Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,687 (COL$4,323,893) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)