Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,511 (COL$2,282,849) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)