Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,414 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00479 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,574 (CH$537,447) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (36 minutes ago)