Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,526 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00550 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,912 (CH$1,075,754) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)