Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,604 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,211 (CH$815,184) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)