Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,401 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,192 (CH$1,088,210) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)