Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,312 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00469 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,782 (CH$806,874) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (36 minutes ago)