Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30955 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,150 (Bs 10,177) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)