Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33505 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,492 (Bs 13,407) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)