Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20454 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,420 (ARS $11,833) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (21 minutes ago)