Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20084 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,011 (ARS $10,012) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (39 minutes ago)