Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,271 (COL$2,139,576) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (about 2 hours ago)