Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,485 (COL$3,218,345) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)