Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,198 in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)