Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,024 in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (41 minutes ago)