Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,289 in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)