Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,374 in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)