Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,419 ($2,637) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)