Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.162 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,414 ($2,661) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)