Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16227 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,696 (ARS $16,612) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (44 minutes ago)