Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06419 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,032 (Php78,392) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)