Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz, Philippines and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06540 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,766 (Php42,296) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (31 minutes ago)