Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06547 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,963 (Php75,815) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)