Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,567 (€1,716) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)