Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.234 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,305 (€1,725) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)