Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45858 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,184 ($b11,306) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (35 minutes ago)