Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47101 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,156 ($b10,946) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)