Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.500 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,681 ($b7,362) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)