Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47211 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,735 ($b5,793) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (42 minutes ago)