Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46182 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,390 ($b7,340) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)