Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45502 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,016 ($b8,826) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)