Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,302 ($1,713) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)