Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.171 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,457 ($3,297) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (37 minutes ago)