Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,464 ($1,691) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)