Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.313 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,042 (2,126 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)