Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,658 in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)