Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,385 ($3,666) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)