Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,782 (﷼ 62,543,793) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (34 minutes ago)