Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01262 BRL / YER
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,362 (187,072 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (37 minutes ago)