Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01257 BRL / YER
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,068 (323,672 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)