Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01552 BRL / YER *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,549 (486,424 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)