Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.679 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,532 (€960) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)