Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,095 (€1,205) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)