Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,547 ($1,660) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)