Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.383 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,317 ($1,276) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)