Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14120 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,848 (L 20,172) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)