Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13973 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,426 (L 24,522) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)