Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16642 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,953 (Mex$ 23,753) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)