Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17470 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,145 (Mex$ 23,726) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (37 minutes ago)