Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18580 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,830 (Mex$ 31,378) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (36 minutes ago)