Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17346 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,604 (Mex$ 32,306) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)