Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16573 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,366 (Mex$ 20,312) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)