Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14849 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,546 (ARS $23,879) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)