Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18009 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,047 (Mex$ 22,470) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)