Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18566 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,692 (Mex$ 25,270) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)