Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,765 ($1,844) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)