Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.260 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,067 ($1,861) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)