Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18055 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,648 (ARS $14,667) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)