Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,938 ($1,729) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)