Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06223 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,135 (Php130,722) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)