Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06199 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,337 (Php134,476) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)