Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06774 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,693 (Php69,288) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)