Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06578 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 83% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,968 (Php136,322) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)