Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06356 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,315 (Php67,893) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)