Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06540 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,723 (Php102,801) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)