Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21139 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 81% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 601 (ARS $2,841) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (41 minutes ago)