Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15553 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,719 (Mex$ 17,482) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)