Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,221 (₡ 1,217,738) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)