Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,235 (₡ 574,128) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)