Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00551 BRL / CRC
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,739 (₡ 860,643) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)