Cost of living comparison between San Francisco, California, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,113 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 185% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,124 ($2,074) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)