Cost of living comparison between San Francisco, California, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.155 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,627 ($3,051) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)