Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06170 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,148 (Php115,865) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)