Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20454 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,945 (ARS $14,396) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (41 minutes ago)