Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17277 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,130 (ARS $29,696) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)