Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.378 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,802 ($2,310) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)