Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,750 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,929 ($1,554) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)