Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17920 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,029 (Mex$ 22,485) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (39 minutes ago)