Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19928 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,667 (ARS $13,382) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)