Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21828 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,550 (ARS $16,266) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)