Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.266 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,451 ($1,363) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)