Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.139 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,476 ($1,426) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)