Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.128 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,799 ($1,534) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (21 minutes ago)