Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.714 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,964 (5,550TL) in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)