Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,842 (4,291TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)