Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,573 (5,484TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)