Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,675 (2,994TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (43 minutes ago)