Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 BRL / UZS *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,648 (5,543,560 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)