Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00103 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,565 (2,491,438 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)