Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00098 BRL / UZS *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,528 (2,588,868 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)