Cost of living comparison between Saltillo, Mexico and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16964 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,052 (Mex$ 12,094) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)