Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16662 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,720 (Mex$ 22,326) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)