Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17768 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,493 (Mex$ 25,286) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (43 minutes ago)